Server Posterpedia is a Windows Store app designed for Windows 8 and Windows RT that brings graphical content together with content from TechNet and MSDN. It enables you to learn about Microsoft technologies by providing deep links to Microsoft content from within a Windows Store app. Today we’re pleased to announce that Server Posterpedia v2 is available in the Windows Store. The following features are available in version 2:
- Image hotspots that allow you to get content specific to a part of the poster (new).
- Semantic zoom that enables easy navigation of the different groups (new).
- A full-screen viewing mode without the chrome and hotspots (new).
- The ability to share a link to a poster through email (new).
- App bar buttons specific to each poster.
- Technical content for Hyper-V, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2010, Exchange Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2010, Windows Azure, SQL Server, Lync Server 2010, and Office 2013.
Server Posterpedia is updated frequently with new content, so be sure to download any app updates when you’re notified.
If you’re running Windows 8, you can get this app from the Windows Store:
If you’re not running Windows 8 yet, check out this video that illustrates the app’s features and functionality: